Age Group : 1 - 2 Years
Duration : 2 - 2.5 Hours per day
Kidzee NUVO has been especially crafted for children between the age group of 1-2 years, keeping in mind the holistic development of the children at this age. The program aims to strengthen the bond between the child and care giver and to engage toddlers in various structured activities. This will help toddlers to interact with their peers and get acquainted to the preschool set-up. Children are required to attend the classes alongwith their parents or caregivers for the initial months.
The program offers a structured learning and developmental experience to the kids including rhymes, free play, sensory activities, art & craft, scrap book activities, sand & water activities and outdoor & indoor play.
For more information, please visit our nearest Kidzee center.
Key Areas in NUVO curriculum
- Early Settlement of the child outside the home.
- Develop listening and speaking of two syllable words and two word sentences.
- Exposure of English the second language for the child other than the mother Tongue.
- Develop a grasp hold to enable scribbling, irrespective of pattern and shape.
- Exploration of letters, Numbers, primary shapes, primary colours.
- Development of cognition to cause and effect relationship.
- Development of fine and gross physical motor skills.
- Develop cognition through sensorial activities.
Activities involved :
- Rhymes & M&M
- Sensory Time
- Free Play, Scrapbook activity
- Art & craft
- Water Play
- Sand Play
- Outdoor Play
- Indoor Play